4PMD, LLC provides laboratory testing services for both licensed health professionals and for patients referred by a non-medical provider. It is not the intention of 4PMD to provide specific medical advice but rather to provide users with information to better understand the patient’s health. 4PMD, LLC assumes no further responsibility beyond providing test results.
4PMD, LLC believes that protecting your private information is one of our top priorities. From the moment you contact us, whether by phone or online, we do everything possible to guard your personal information. We abide by all state and federal laws regulating medical privacy including HIPAA and HITECH. We also record all incoming and outgoing calls for quality assurance. This Statement of Privacy applies to 4PMD, LLC and governs data collection and usage. By using our services, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of Personal Information
- 4PMD, LLC collects and maintains personal information provided by the ordering physician.
General Use and Disclosure Provisions Specify purposes:
- The personal information 4PMD, LLC collects is used to operate the website(s) and application(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- LLC may also use personal identifiable information to inform you of the results.
- t as otherwise limited in this Agreement, 4PMD, LLC may only use or disclose Protected Health Information on behalf of, or to provide services to, the ordering physician and the patient for whom the tests were ordered.
- Sparingly, we will use your information for communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
- Except as otherwise limited in this Agreement, 4PMD, LLC may use Protected Health Information to provide Data Aggregation services to the ordering physician.
- Except as otherwise limited in this Agreement, 4PMD, LLC may use Protected Health Information for the proper management and administration of 4PMD, LLC or to carry out the legal responsibilities of 4PMD, LLC.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
- 4PMD, LLC does not sell, rent or lease customer information to third parties.
- 4PMD, LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis or provide customer support.
- All third parties, including labs, are prohibited from using personal customer information except to provide these services to 4PMD, LLC. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
- 4PMD, LLC may disclose personal customer information, without notice if required to do so by law to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 4PMD, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 4PMD, LLC.
- Except as otherwise limited in this Agreement, 4PMD, LLC may disclose Protected Health Information for the proper management and administration of 4PMD, LLC, provided that disclosures are Required by Law.
- 4PMD, LLC may use Protected Health Information to report violations of law to appropriate Federal and State authorities.
Permissible Requests by non-medical users
- Non-medical users shall not request to receive Protected Health Information. Non-medical users shall not direct or make requests on behalf of the patient unless the patient has provided written consent.
Term and Termination
The Term of this Agreement shall be effective on the date of registration, and shall terminate when all of the Protected Health Information provided by the patient to 4PMD, LLC, or created or received by 4PMD, LLC on behalf of a 3rd party Ordering Physician, is destroyed or returned to the Ordering Physician, or, if it is infeasible to return or destroy Protected Health Information, protections are extended to such information, in accordance with the termination provisions in this Section.
The use of the Services by you and your Company is at your and its sole risk. ACCORDINGLY, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPECIFICALLY, 4PMD, LLC, ITS MEDICAL ADVISORS, SUPPLIERS, CONSULTANTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND CONTENT-PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (a) THE USE OF THIE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (b) THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITE WILL ALLOW YOU TO OBTAIN ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS WHATSOEVER; (c) THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE ARE OR WILL BE ACCURATE, CURRENT, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY PARTICULAR VALUE OR QUALITY; (d) THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES OR IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (e) THAT THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS (f) THAT THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION UTILIZED, TO INCLUDE PHONE, FAX, WEB PORTAL, APP, API, OR EMAIL IS FREE FROM DEFECTS OR THIRD PARTY VIEWING.
Changes to this Statement
4PMD, LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the information in this Policy, please contact 4PMD staff.